Please read this Candidate Privacy Notice carefully as it informs you of how your personal information is processed in connection with your application for a job. By clicking the “Proceed” button, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice.
QA Selenium C# (Mysore)
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. To do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional QA Automation Engineer (Development Skills, API Testing, White & Manual Testing) to work with our cross-functional teams, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
For this position you should be able to check the following:
- 4+ years of work experience in UI automation using Selenium with C#, Specflow, page object model, DB integration
- 1+ years of work experience in Web API Automation using C#
- Work experience in mobile automation with Xamarin using C#
- Experience with CI/CD technologies and DevOps processes using TFS
- Experience with SQL and SQL query tools
- Test Data Management experience using Inmemory , XL , DB , XML
- Good understanding of testing practices across Agile, including unit, component, functional, regression, performance and integration testing
- Prepare Reusable functions, which improve the robustness, re-usability, and maintainability of test scripts.
- Work experience in automating complex application and integrating the scripts
- Strong programming skill using C#
- Exceptional analytical skills, able to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions with a strong desire to learn and contribute solutions and ideas to a broad team
- A problem solver with a keen eye for details and a strong desire to learn
- Self-directed, independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environments
- Can manage multiple tasks and use judgment to prioritize and escalate to influence objectives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish trusted partnerships with product heads, and executive level stakeholders
- Comfortable with agile operating models
- Experience in WEB UI, API testing, Database Testing, Performance Testing using JMeter is a plus
A day in the life of a QA Automation Engineer:
- Defines test objectives, creates test plans and develops automated test cases/procedures.
- Performs testing against highly detailed specifications.
- Provides test results to management and customers that are clear and concise.
- Innovates and helps build new features in the current tools or design and builds new and improved automation tools.
- Delivers cutting edge test automation solutions that have a direct impact on increasing the quality of the products, while decreasing the time it takes to test them.
- Responsible for recognizing and creating awareness of process or quality problems.
- Researches and develops an understanding of the marketing and/or industry requirements for the product feature being tested, including how the users use the feature and their performance requirements for the features.
- Identifies & proposes QA process improvements.