WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Project Manager (IT) to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
- Reports to the Director of the PMO
- Extensive interaction with IT management and other team members.
- Extensive interaction with customers throughout the company.
- Extensive interaction with IT business partners.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES [Essential Functions]:
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Build and manage a project’s work plan against project milestones and objectives.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Work with the implementation team to develop task duration estimates and resource needs.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Track and report on project hours and costs.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of project and scope.
- Communicate the appropriate level of information (status, risks, outcomes etc) to high-level leadership as well as across project stakeholders and team members ensuring critical visibility for the right audience.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Facilitate meetings with stakeholders representing the project and maintain momentum throughout the project lifecycle.
- Establish accountability for team members, while accommodating their support of other ongoing projects and competing priorities.
- Utilize enterprise resource planning data to create and analyze reports.
- Responsible for developing and fostering of good working relationships with customers.
- Assist in employee supervision and performance for specific projects within the IS department.
- Develops plans, direction and strategies for the IS department in their specific area of focus.
- Assists in developing and implementing budgets for the IS department in their specific area of focus.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- There are light supervisory responsibilities for this position as defined above.
- 4-year college degree is required or equivalent work experience.
- Several years of Project Management experience within a retail environment is preferred.
- Prior experience working with a multiple systems in an apparel retail environment is preferred.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in regards to retail functions.
- Experience with managing multiple retail store technology deployments utilizing internal and external resources is highly desired.
- Skilled in strategic thinking, business and technical planning, particularly as it applies to software development.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills with fluency in English.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are required.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Fluent knowledge of project management and software development methodologies and tools
- Proficiency in MS Project, Word, Excel and Visio. Working knowledge of MS SharePoint.
- PMI PMP Certification preferred.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.