The Five Things I Learned While Being Acquired
Softvision Featured in Forbes
Latest posts by Softvision Team
- Cognizant Softvision Featured in El Cronista - November 11, 2019
- Cognizant Softivion at the Innovation Summit - November 11, 2019
- Programmers’ Week 2019 Broadcasts 73% More Content than in 2018 - November 11, 2019
February 22, 2019 – An article written by Softvision’s CEO, Andres Angelani, was recently featured on Forbes’ website. As part of the Forbes Technology Council, an invitation-only community for world-class CIOs, CTOs and technology executives, Andres often contributes his advice and insights.
In this most recent article, Andres discusses being on the other side of the acquisition table, referring to Softvision’s 2018 acquisition by leading professional service firm, Cognizant.
“Recently, after 20 years as an independent company, Softvision agreed to terms to be acquired by Cognizant, one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
I have had the opportunity to acquire companies in the past, but this was the first time where I was on the other side of the table as the acquisition target. Instead of dictating the terms and leading the process, the experience was quite different.”
Andres goes on to reveal several of his key learnings he came away with as a result of the acquisition:
1. Business Doesn’t Stop During An Acquisition
2. Prioritize Goals And Objectives For The Acquisition
3. Be Diligent But Work Quickly
4. Stay True To Your Vision
5. Never Let ‘Em See You Sweat
To read the full article, click here.