Softvision’s use of Workplace has been recognized by Facebook
Workplace by Facebook featured Softvision as a case study for connecting a global network to drive digital innovation
Latest posts by Softvision Team
- Hook up your ReactNative app - June 26, 2019
- Cognizant Softvision: One year in Argentina - June 20, 2019
- Leading multimedia retailer focuses aim at connecting all readers, not just current customers - June 20, 2019
Softvision has deployed Facebook’s Workplace enterprise social network, successfully connecting its nearly 3,000-strong global workforce. Workplace by Facebook has been in place for more than a year, and the installation has helped transform the way Softvision communicates and approaches client engagements and collaboration.
Softvision’s use of Workplace has been recognized by Facebook and featured as a case study titled: “Connecting a global network to drive digital innovation.”
- 94% of Softvision’s employees are active users of Workplace
- 62% of employees are active on a monthly basis
- The use of Workplace has resulted in a 20% reduction in email traffic company wide
Andres Angelani, Softvision CEO said, “Easily one of the best decisions we’ve made as a company is to adopt Workplace by Facebook. It has quickly become our ‘go-to’ platform for collaboration as well as internal communications. Since we have nearly 3,000 employees in 23 offices across 10 countries, it’s often hard to maintain a consistent culture. I can use Workplace to hold live ‘all staff’ meetings, or communicate with a particular client/development group, or even congratulate an employee on a personal milestone. It has helped our corporate culture and brought the company closer together.”
Learn more about how Softvision uses Workplace to boost innovation and engagement here.