Design Patterns Meetup, November 21
Softvision Participates as a Supporter of Local Meetup
Latest posts by Softvision Team
- “If this is what your passion is, find a way to do it.” - May 22, 2019
- NDR Conference, Bucharest | June 6 - May 20, 2019
- Codecamp Conference in Timișoara | May 25, 2019 - May 17, 2019
On November 21st, join local developers and Softvision at the Design Patterns Meetup organized by the .net community in Buenos Aires. Softvision is excited about participating and is proud to help support the event.
The Meetup will feature two talks:
1) Commands: What can be done in my system?
We will see how this pattern helps us to model the actions of our system and how an external person interacts with them. We will deepen your applications in a commercial environment.
2) Patterns as a scalability engine
The design patterns provide the basis for a common language in the resolution of computational problems. We will use the architecture of a highly cohesive and scalable testing framework based on these principles as an application.
When: Thursday, November 21st | 6:30-9:30pm