Technical Analyst II
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Technical Analyst to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- In the Technical Analyst role, you will own critical processes as part of onboarding, promoting, and expanding video content offerings for a large telecommunications client in the Atlanta area. Your responsibilities include hands-on execution for several time-sensitive deliverables simultaneously, keeping stakeholders up-to-date on status, risks, and issues, troubleshooting and resolving issues, and identifying areas of improvement or automation in existing processes.
- 1+ years in a technical project coordinator or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent education, training, or experience
- Experience with video or similar content management systems is a plus
What You'll Do:
- Own delivery and continuous improvement of repeatable projects for video on demand content onboarding, promotion, and expansion of offerings.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues within delivery scope
- Communicate status, issues, and risks of projects to clients and project managers
- Interact directly with clients & partner teams on a daily basis to meet and exceed their business goals
- Interact regularly with third parties and vendors to ensure projects stay on track
- Occasional overnight work is required
- Occasional travel to a local data center is required
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 3 years experience in Technical Analysis
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.
Interested in this position?
Equal Employment & Affirmative Action Policy: Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Accommodations:If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.