Senior QA Manual Engineer
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
Cognizant Softvision is a fast growing global digital development company. We help global companies in the areas of enterprise application development and integration, automation and machine learning, agile transformation, big data and analytics, full stack web, mobile, IoT, design and UX, QA and testing, infrastructure, and digital commerce.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior QA Manual Engineer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
For this position you should be able to check the following:
- Testing methodology knowledge
- 5+ years of experience in manual testing
- Able to create a test strategy
- Good API knowledge
- Good communication skills: good verbal & writing in English – bi-weekly meeting with the client
- HTML and CSS basic knowledge
A day in the life of a QA Manual Engineer:
- Relevant experience writing test cases, reporting test results, cross-platform testing
- Performs testing against existing specifications
- Provides clear and concise test results to management and customers
- Records defects (using bug tracking software), understands and describes bug life cycle, including documenting information useful in the debugging process, evaluating test data, problem discovery, tracking and resolution
- Responsible for recognizing and creating awareness of process or quality problems
- Researches and develops an understanding of the marketing and/or industry requirements for the product feature being tested, including how the users use the feature and their performance requirements for the features
- Works closely with other departments such as Support, Development, Product Management and DevOps
Interested in this position?
Please read this Candidate Privacy Notice carefully as it informs you of how your personal information is processed in connection with your application for a job. By clicking the "Proceed" button, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice.