QA Automation Engineer
We are looking for an exceptional Senior QA Automation Engineer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
For this position you should be able to check the following:
- QA automation with development skills - ability to write from scratch automation scripts.
- Knowledge of OOP
- Experience with Automation tools (at least one): Selenium (IDE/RC/Web Driver), Jmeter, Cucumber, QTP, SoapUI, Sikuli.
- Knowledge of version control tools, especially Git.
- Good understanding of data formats is a must.
- Experience in creating tests for API's and automate them.
- Experience with continuous integrations and continuous deployment (Jenkins is a plus).
- Experience working in Agile Projects.
- A problem solver with a keen eye for details and a strong desire to learn.
- Self-directed, independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environments.
A day in the life of a QA Automation Engineer:
- Defines test objectives, creates test plans and develops automated test cases/procedures.
- Performs testing against existing specifications
- Provides clear and concise test results to management and customers.
- Innovates and helps build new features in the current tools or design and builds new and improved automation tools.
- Leads and delivers cutting edge test automation solutions that have a direct impact on increasing the quality of the products, while decreasing the time it takes to test them.
- Responsible for recognizing and creating awareness of process or quality problems.
- Researches and develops an understanding of the marketing and/or industry requirements for the product feature being tested, including how the users use the feature and their performance requirements for the features.
- Identifies & proposes QA process improvements.
Cognizant Softvision Employee Benefits
• Flexible Work Schedule - Outside of main work hours, you can create a schedule that suits your needs.
• Hybrid workplace - Whether you like to work from home or go to the office, the choice is yours!
• Annual Vacation Days - 26 days to relax, explore and spend time with loved ones.
• Trainings, workshops and certifications, unlimited Udemy subscription and more.
• Private medical package
• Meal tickets
• Referral bonuses
• Life insurance
• Banking services
The Place To Be, Now & Beyond!
Cognizant Softvision is a leading software product engineering company, creating impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that connect brands with customers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation, we’ve worked with some of the world’s largest leading brands. Cognizant Softvision has more than 5,000 product, design and engineering professionals across a network of global studios in 9 countries and five continents.
Learn how Cognizant Softvision designs experiences and engineers outcomes that result in memorable interactions at cognizantsoftvision.com .
Explore career opportunities at Cognizant Softvision - The Place To Be, Now & Beyond!
Please note that by applying to this role you are being informed about your personal data being processed by Cognizant Softvision.
You can find more details here: https://www.cognizantsoftvision.com/candidate-privacy-notice/
Share this position
- Great globally diverse culture
- Flexible work-life balance
- Ongoing career development
- Relocation opportunities
- Competitive Salary
Similar Open Positions
Please read this Candidate Privacy Notice carefully as it informs you of how your personal information is processed in connection with your application for a job. By clicking the "Proceed" button, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice.