QA Manual Engineer
We are looking for an exceptional QA Manual Engineer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
For this position you should be able to check the following:
- Testing methodology knowledge
- 3-5 years of experience in manual testing
- Able to create a test strategy
- Good API knowledge
- Good communication skills: good verbal & writing in English – bi-weekly meeting with the client
- HTML and CSS basic knowledge
A day in the life of a QA Manual Engineer:
- Relevant experience writing test cases, reporting test results, cross-platform testing
- Performs testing against existing specifications
- Provides clear and concise test results to management and customers
- Records defects (using bug tracking software), understands and describes bug life cycle, including documenting information useful in the debugging process, evaluating test data, problem discovery, tracking and resolution
- Responsible for recognizing and creating awareness of process or quality problems
- Researches and develops an understanding of the marketing and/or industry requirements for the product feature being tested, including how the users use the feature and their performance requirements for the features
- Works closely with other departments such as Support, Development, Product Management and DevOps
Cognizant Softvision Employee Benefits
• Flexible Work Schedule - Outside of main work hours, you can create a schedule that suits your needs.
• Hybrid workplace - Whether you like to work from home or go to the office, the choice is yours!
• Annual Vacation Days - 26 days to relax, explore and spend time with loved ones.
• Trainings, workshops and certifications, unlimited Udemy subscription and more.
• Private medical package
• Meal tickets
• Referral bonuses
• Life insurance
• Banking services
• Bookster subscription
The Place To Be, Now & Beyond!
Cognizant Softvision is a leading software product engineering company, creating impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that connect brands with customers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation, we’ve worked with some of the world’s largest leading brands. Cognizant Softvision has more than 5,000 product, design and engineering professionals across a network of global studios in 9 countries and five continents.
Learn how Cognizant Softvision designs experiences and engineers outcomes that result in memorable interactions at cognizantsoftvision.com .
Explore career opportunities at Cognizant Softvision - The Place To Be, Now & Beyond!
Please note that by applying to this role you are being informed about your personal data being processed by Cognizant Softvision.
You can find more details here: https://www.cognizantsoftvision.com/candidate-privacy-notice/
Please read this Candidate Privacy Notice carefully as it informs you of how your personal information is processed in connection with your application for a job. By clicking the "Proceed" button, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice.