QA Automation Engineer
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
Cognizant Softvision is a fast growing global digital development company. We help global companies in the areas of enterprise application development and integration, automation and machine learning, agile transformation, big data and analytics, full stack web, mobile, IoT, design and UX, QA and testing, infrastructure, and digital commerce.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior QA Automation Engineer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
For this position you should be able to check the following:
- QA automation with development skills - ability to write from scratch automation scripts.
- Knowledge of OOP
- Experience with Automation tools (at least one): Selenium (IDE/RC/Web Driver), Jmeter, Cucumber, QTP, SoapUI, Sikuli.
- Knowledge of version control tools, especially Git.
- Good understanding of data formats is a must.
- Experience in creating tests for API's and automate them.
- Experience with continuous integrations and continuous deployment (Jenkins is a plus).
- Experience working in Agile Projects.
- A problem solver with a keen eye for details and a strong desire to learn.
- Self-directed, independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environments.
A day in the life of a QA Automation Engineer:
- Defines test objectives, creates test plans and develops automated test cases/procedures.
- Performs testing against existing specifications
- Provides clear and concise test results to management and customers.
- Innovates and helps build new features in the current tools or design and builds new and improved automation tools.
- Leads and delivers cutting edge test automation solutions that have a direct impact on increasing the quality of the products, while decreasing the time it takes to test them.
- Responsible for recognizing and creating awareness of process or quality problems.
- Researches and develops an understanding of the marketing and/or industry requirements for the product feature being tested, including how the users use the feature and their performance requirements for the features.
- Identifies & proposes QA process improvements.
Interested in this position?
Please read this Candidate Privacy Notice carefully as it informs you of how your personal information is processed in connection with your application for a job. By clicking the "Proceed" button, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice.