WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Scrum Master to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Lead the development and delivery of highly visible airline features for Fly Delta and our partner airlines
- Guide the team in following our agile process and principles. Grow the principle of continuous improvement in the team.
- Guide the team on self organization and ownership.
- Guide the team in building high quality, pleasurable experiences for our customers via following automation, CI/CD practices/processes.
- Coordinate with other functions and teams in the organization (such as release management, web engineering, etc) to deliver features continuously to production.
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on problem-solving and continuous improvement.
- Build the team into getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Support and educate the Product Owner/Product Manager, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
- 5+ years of playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team focusing on web development following Scrum/Kanban.
- Experience with CI/CD and respective tools (eg: Jenkins)
- Experience with automation frameworks/libraries (eg: Espresso, XCUITEST and variations)
- Experience with Agile management tools (eg: VersionOne, Jira, Rally)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Has excellent skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Expert in using agile metrics to track sprint progress, release progress, etc.
- Ability to balance between features and turning around defects.
- Excellent at managing team and managing leadership.
- Best candidate possesses 7+ years of software development background, focusing on mobile development or ideally a former software developer or technical team lead who has progressed their career to leading technical people via agile principles
- Mobile development background
Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is a plus):
- Experience with TDD, BDD and pair programming
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies/tools used by the team: Native iOS: Swift, Objective C; Native Android: Java, Kotlin
- Comfortable with any of these tools and willingness to be come an expert: VersionOne
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Information Technology or technical field or can prove that candidate understands/has worked/led talented software engineers
- Scrum Master certified
- Preferred: Product owner certified
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.