We are looking for an exceptional Business Analyst to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
For this position you should be able to check the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of business/ process analysis on web or mobile projects required
- Applied experience in Agile development teams
- Strong understanding of how business requirements are gathered, analyzed and documented as well as translated into technical specifications
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Well organized with strong time-management skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Able to effectively contribute in a fast paced work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills required
A day in the life of a Business Analyst:
- Partner with Project Manager to meet project goals and deliverables
- Evaluate, test and recommend new opportunities for enhancing applications and IT processes
- Effectively partner, collaborate, and communicate with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels
- Partner with Product Manager for business requirements gathering, and work with technical resources to document functional and technical requirements
- Create and present reports to business partners and stakeholders
- Use a variety of data analysis and organizational tools to support the solution
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, recommending actions and elevate issue for management decisions
- Act as a liaison with the development team for production issues
- Ensure what’s delivered meets business objectives and
Cognizant Softvision Employee Benefits
• Flexible Work Schedule - Outside of main work hours, you can create a schedule that suits your needs.
• Hybrid workplace - Whether you like to work from home or go to the office, the choice is yours!
• Annual Vacation Days - 26 days to relax, explore and spend time with loved ones.
• Trainings, workshops and certifications, unlimited Udemy subscription and more.
• Private medical package
• Meal tickets
• Referral bonuses
• Life insurance
• Banking services
The Place To Be, Now & Beyond!
Cognizant Softvision is a leading software product engineering company, creating impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that connect brands with customers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation, we’ve worked with some of the world’s largest leading brands. Cognizant Softvision has more than 5,000 product, design and engineering professionals across a network of global studios in 9 countries and five continents.
Learn how Cognizant Softvision designs experiences and engineers outcomes that result in memorable interactions at cognizantsoftvision.com .
Explore career opportunities at Cognizant Softvision - The Place To Be, Now & Beyond!
Please note that by applying to this role you are being informed about your personal data being processed by Cognizant Softvision.
You can find more details here: https://www.cognizantsoftvision.com/candidate-privacy-notice/
Please read this Candidate Privacy Notice carefully as it informs you of how your personal information is processed in connection with your application for a job. By clicking the "Proceed" button, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice.