React Native Mobile App Developer
Vancouver, BC, Canada
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional React Native Mobile App Developer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Hybrid Mobile App Framework development – React Native, Expo
- External APIs/react native module integration (integration with Google Maps, Push notifications, Adobe Analytics, Opinion labs for Feedback forms, eslint, redux, tailwind)
- Adobe monitoring for any app crash reports & Tagging
- React Native Application build & packaging (.ipa, apk )
- Familiar with App Store & PlayStore application id creation, creating releases, and publishing for internal testing & to Production marketplace deployments
- CI tools – Github, Bitrise – We are planning to use Bitrise as CI tool
- REST APIs integration to Salesforce via Apigee
- Minimal functional knowledge on Salesforce (Public Status page, Case Management, out of the box reporting)
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 3 -5 years experience
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.
Interested in this position?
Equal Employment & Affirmative Action Policy: Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.