Charlotte, NC, United States
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
Cognizant Softvision is a leading software product engineering company, creating impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that connect brands with customers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation, we’ve worked with some of the world’s largest leading brands.
Cognizant Softvision has more than 5,000 product, design and engineering professionals across a network of global studios in 9 countries and five continents. Learn how Cognizant Softvision designs experiences and engineers outcomes that result in memorable interactions at www.cognizantsoftvision.com or follow us @WeAreSoftvision.
Cognizant Softvision is looking for an experienced top-notch Native IOS developer - Remote to grow with our dev team! As an IOS Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive. An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, collaborative team. Someone that values the “team” and maximizes the opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver quality.
- Design and development projects for existing iOS app.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects depending on the project.
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences and UI prototypes
- Optimizing performance for the app
- Communicate effectively with teams and management
- Understanding requirements and coordinating with offshore teams
- Be up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
- Ability to integrate any backend system for web service integration
- Ability to handle production issues in timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Hands on experience building the apps using Swift and Objective C
- Experience in engineering highly scalable, reliable and distributed systems.
- Application development and design experience using object-oriented methodologies
- Experience with Jenkins, Maven and version control systems such as Git
- 3-5 years Native iOS experience (preferably client side)
- Design, and develop IOS, native/hybrid applications for mobile phones, and tablets
- Strong Experience in native IOS development frameworks (API, testing, deployment, etc.)
- Experience in consuming web services using JSON/ XML
- Experience on writing unit test cases using xctest/ocunit.
- Solid understanding of software design and patterns like - MVC, Delegation, Singleton, Factory, Adapter
- Familiarity with agile development/waterfall processes and methodologies
- Expertise in app memory management, multithreading, networking & Security
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship
Share this position
- Great globally diverse culture
- Flexible work-life balance
- Ongoing career development
- Relocation opportunities
- Competitive Salary