WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
Cognizant Softvision is a fast growing global digital development company. We help global companies in the areas of enterprise application development and integration, automation and machine learning, agile transformation, big data and analytics, full stack web, mobile, IoT, design and UX, QA and testing, infrastructure, and digital commerce.
We are looking for an exceptional iOS Developer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
For this position you should be able to check the following:
- At least 3 years of experience in mobile development
- Good technical expertise: Objective-C, Swift (and interoperability), UIKit, Git, unit testing, RESTful APIs
- Responsible for specifying, planning, reporting, designing and coding for his / her assigned tasks
- Able to understand in detail a project and the business behind an application
- Able to give estimates for new features based on minimal requirements/specifications
- Able to identify risks/issues with a technical solution for a feature and work with technical lead to overcome them
- Proactive, able to drive communication in order to deliver, good sense of ownership
- Solid understanding and experience with architectural design patterns
- Good level of speaking/writing English skills
A day in the life of an iOS Developer:
- Develop mobile experiences used by millions of users and many of your friends every day
- Work closely with designers, product management, and other teams to create unique mobile apps and the tallest cat pyramids
- Rapidly add new functionality, solve complex problems, and ship quality applications
Interested in this position?
Equal Employment & Affirmative Action Policy: Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please read this Candidate Privacy Notice carefully as it informs you of how your personal information is processed in connection with your application for a job. By clicking the "Proceed" button, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice.