WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
Cognizant Softvision is a fast growing global digital development company. We help global companies in the areas of enterprise application development and integration, automation and machine learning, agile transformation, big data and analytics, full stack web, mobile, IoT, design and UX, QA and testing, infrastructure, and digital commerce.
We are looking for an exceptional Android Engineer (OOP, Java, Android SDK ) to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
For this position you should be able to check the following:
- Very good knowledge and experience in applications using networking - OOP, Java, Android SDK (multithreading, networking - HTTP/HTTPS, UI, local database, offline mode, debugging).
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- Very good knowledge of developing custom components.
- Knowledge of background tasks in Android.
- Code reviews.
- Source control management.
- Experience with continuous integration.
A day in the life of an Android Engineer:
- Design, build and support applications for Android devices
- Solve technical issues and enhance the existing mobile application
- Evaluate, design and develop new features and frameworks
- Focus on high-performance Android application implementations
- Work closely with other engineers and business users in a highly collaborative environment
- Continuously discover and evaluate new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Interested in this position?
Equal Employment & Affirmative Action Policy: Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please read this Candidate Privacy Notice carefully as it informs you of how your personal information is processed in connection with your application for a job. By clicking the "Proceed" button, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice.