Technical Business Analyst
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
As a Business Analyst at Softvision, you'll develop as a thought leader in this highly competitive landscape. Meanwhile, you'll get hands-on exposure to a broad range of people, projects and industries. Your skills, experience and perspective will have a place on our team, and you'll benefit from career development opportunities that make each day a new and exciting challenge.
We are looking for an exceptional Technical Business Analyst to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- 7-10 years related work experience preferably in SDLC custom application development or software product engineering projects
- Proven ability to define and create epics, features, write detailed user stories and create other artifacts to support development goals in collaboration with project management, development managers, and client stakeholders
- Experience collaborating closely with Architecture and Development teams to document technical specifications (API's, data mapping, security, etc) in a user story format specifically
- Strong meeting management and facilitation skills. Inclusive and collaborative leadership style is essential
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential issues, and devise contingency plans. React to project changes and adjustments with flexibility, efficiency, and good humor
- Ability to accept and provide feedback to all project members on a regular basis regarding work product, process improvements, and other team issues
- Self-starter. Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies, and work both independently and with a team
- Highly skilled in Rally, Jira, or TFS
- Direct and manage Agile project backlog development process from beginning-to-end across technologies, adaptability across methodologies ($500 - $1.5m)
- Ability to work independently or collaborate across team members and at levels within organizations
- Effectively communicate business requirements and stakeholder expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion
- Experience in process improvement, mobile and digital transformation, or financial services helpful
- Ability to travel domestically in the continental USA (when it is safe to do so again) up to 25%
- Currently reside in the continental USA and eligible to work for any employer
Ideally you will also have:
- CSM or CSPO highly desirable
- Previous experience working as a Consultant
- Experience leading backlog management via Azure DevOps
- Provide input to BA practice and PMO project center on best practices and process improvements
- Contribute to progress reports, proposals, and presentations
- Assist with team activities (work streams, training) and sales support activities (workshops, proposals)
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree or higher. Information Systems, Business preferred
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.