Java/Angular Senior Engineer
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Java/Angular Senior Developer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- 7+ years of full software development life-cycle experience within the Java ecosystem, Java v8 or higher (Java 11 Amazon Corretto preferred)
- 2+ years of SpringBoot framework development
- 2+ years of Angular v8 or higher front-end development experience
- Experience developing RESTful web services
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (Postgresql preferred)
- Prior experience in a mature CI/CD development environment leveraging TFS and IntelliJ and VSCode is nice to have
- Proven track record of architecting and implementing enterprise solutions using current best-practice patterns leveraging a formal Agile methodology
- A strong curiosity about our clients’ business needs, coupled with a passion to stay on the cutting edge
- Consulting skills including proactive initiative, strong communication and mentoring abilities, adaptable with a strong focus on customer service
- Ability to demonstrate skills in analysis, design, implementation, and development process
- Must currently reside in the continental USA and be authorized to work for any employer (we exclusively hire direct, full time, salaried employees)
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages, frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.