WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Data Architect to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Demonstrable skills in data modeling, database design, and system architecture with a focus on building secure applications at enterprise scale
- Experience creating data purge strategies for large volumes of data to optimize application performance, operational processing, and increase response times
- Proven ability to formulate a comprehensive data purge strategy, designing roadmaps and validating the critical elements of a data purge strategy that will minimize system downtime and application refactoring effort
- Skilled at addressing data indexing approaches and compilation, establishing an initial performance benchmark for identifying data to be purged, initial data purge and ongoing data purge
- Determining a data indexing strategy (e.g., Local Indexes, Global Indexes)
- Formulating an implementation approach that considers performance throughput and both data and application dependencies
- Proven experience developing an approach to validate the recommended data purge strategy that includes a rollback feature specific to the recommended partition approach that will allow rollback of data to the pre-purged state
- Experience designing and creating Proof of Concepts to validate your strategy
- Estimate the effort/budget necessary for full deployment of the POC solution
- Data Architecture experience on SQL and NoSQL database platforms for cloud-native applications (AWS or Azure)
- A strong curiosity about our clients business needs coupled with a passion to stay on the cutting edge of data and analytics tools and techniques
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 1+ years experience in Oracle Exadata
- Financial Services, Banking, or Fintech industry vertical experience
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.