AWS/.Net Core Back-end Services Engineer
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Back-end Services Software Engineer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- 8+ year’s development experience on full-life cycle custom application development projects
- Deep knowledge of the .NET ecosystem: (.NET Core, Entity Framework, NuGet, MVC etc.)
- Highly skilled in AWS and Serverless Functions (Lambda / C#)
- Experience with persistence and database systems
- Experience with middleware technology like ASP.NET Core WebAPI, and Swagger
- Proven ability to create REST services
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment leveraging Git/Bit Bucket
- Strong service and distributed skills (e.g. REST, actor frameworks such as Orleans)
- Solid analysis, documentation, and client-facing skills
- A strong curiosity about our clients’ business needs coupled with a passion to stay on the cutting edge
- Consulting skills reflecting team building, flexibility, and customer service
- Ability to demonstrate skills in analysis, design, implementation, and development process.
- An Agile mindset with experience working in a formal Agile SDLC environment
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- Previous project experience leveraging Splunk and/or MongoDB
- Industry vertical experience in the Manufacturing sector
- Bluetooth IoT familiarity
- Proven ability to create microservices in domain or event driven distributed architectures
- Previous experience in Jira
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.