Technical Business Analyst
Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Philippines
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Technical Business Analyst to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- A Business Analyst is responsible for reviewing, modifying and recommending business requirements applied to company databases and system applications.
- This role works closely with the technical team to communicate the business need, assist in the test of the solution, record and track technical issues, and implement any needed changes to requirement documentation.
- Business Analysts gather data on what business requirements should be included and must thoroughly understand their companies' businesses and the issues and challenges facing the industry and organization.
- In addition, Business Analysts must pinpoint ways the firm can leverage its strengths and improve its weaknesses through various business processes.
- Agile, Scrum
- Banking Industry background
- Software Engineering background
- Knowledgeable about API and microservices
- Can prepare business design, business specifications, and technical specifications.
- Requirements gathering.
- Requirements determination.
- Classifying/prioritizing requirements
- Defining and managing scope and client expectations
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Building relationships and working collaboratively
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Physics, or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.
Share this position
- Great globally diverse culture
- Flexible work-life balance
- Ongoing career development
- Relocation opportunities
- Competitive Salary