Hybrid in Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Philippines
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Project Coordinator to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
- Will coordinate multiple projects
- Above-average communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Administrative work such as but not limited to
- Scheduling meetings and coordination with project stakeholders
- Project allocation
- Project setup in the company’s internal system
- Creation of Service Orders
- Creation and Monitoring of invoices
- Monitoring of Statement of Work and Change Order
- Monitoring of Project Progress and Schedule
- Monitoring of Project staffing
- Coordination with the Delivery team on projects’ executive reviews
- Knowledge and experience in working on Agile projects
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Physics, or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.
Share this position
- Great globally diverse culture
- Flexible work-life balance
- Ongoing career development
- Relocation opportunities
- Competitive Salary