Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Philippines
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Community Manager to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
1. Talent Development and Retention:
- Full people management spectrum
- Bench management
- Coaching and mentoring programs
- Client/Project context within the Community group
2. Staffing: Proposing effective staffing solutions to delivery teams
3. Sense of community: Creating and running the Community roadmap. Create metrics based on the number of activities. High community engagement via the community roadmap.
4. Thought leadership: Creating a coherent thought leadership strategy based on trends in the field
5. Customer consultancy: Proposing technical and process improvements for existing and new customers
6. Management: Keeping various Management Tools updated – such as Demand and Supply Forecast, Bench Report, etc. (upcoming Community Reporting)
7. Community growth: Building an effective interviewers group that meets the business demand
8. Community structure: Creating, coaching / mentoring, and running the Community
9. Financials: Proficiency in managing budgets
10. Attitude: Ethic and professional attitude at all times
Ideally you will also have:
- At least 5 years experience as a manager, leading large and distributed teams in the Services and/or Software industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of software development and project management methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer or business related major (Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, etc.)
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.
Share this position
- Great globally diverse culture
- Flexible work-life balance
- Ongoing career development
- Relocation opportunities
- Competitive Salary