Junior Release Manager
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Release Manager/Junior Project Manager to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
The Project Manager drives the end-to-end delivery of strategic projects that are approved and funded. This includes guiding projects from inception through delivery and support, working in close partnership with IT and business leaders, including project, program, and executive sponsors, all IT groups, as well as other leaders within the business and IT.
● Other responsibilities include, creating plans to achieve objectives, tracking progress against objectives and budgets, and driving execution of key projects. Provides overall coordination, status reporting, and stability of project oriented work efforts. Assists in existing project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards, and meet customer expectations.
● A project manager is a person who is responsible for making decisions, both large and small. The project manager should make sure they control risk and minimizes uncertainty. Every decision the project manager makes must directly benefit their project.
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.