Talent Management Specialist
We are currently looking for a passionate and talented Talent Management Specialist to join our team in Iasi.
What you need for this position
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Bachelor Degree in Psychology/HR or Economical Field
- Very good knowledge of specific HR areas as talent management, performance management, employee engagement and good knowledge of the labor code.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Driven, dynamic and passionate
- Fast learner, agility to function in a changing and fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethics, able to handle confidential information sensitively and with integrity
- Decision Making/Complex Problem Solving- proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources; conducts root cause analysis; refers to long term plans and goals; acts decisively, promptly and confidently; complex analysis
- Problem solving abilities, flexibility and organizing skills, excellent team player, goal oriented
- Fluency in English (oral and written communication)
- Experience as a Talent Management Specialist in a Software Company
- Involved in the implementation of HR processes and policies within the company: onboarding, performance management, career development, exit (conduct and follow up on identified issues).
- Coach and mentor leaders within Cognizant Softvision organization
- Works together with Management to develop, design and implement retention strategies to motivate employees and help them achieve their fullest potential
- Identifies and mitigates risks within his/her groups to ensure the retention of top talent.
- Offers support to employees on career development opportunities and choices.
- Promotes the company’s values and code of ethics
Cognizant Softvision Employee Benefits
• Flexible Work Schedule - Outside of main work hours, you can create a schedule that suits your needs.
• Hybrid workplace - Whether you like to work from home or go to the office, the choice is yours!
• Annual Vacation Days - 26 days to relax, explore and spend time with loved ones.
• Trainings, workshops and certifications, unlimited Udemy subscription and more.
• Private medical package
• Meal tickets
• Referral bonuses
• Life insurance
• Banking services
The Place To Be, Now & Beyond!
Cognizant Softvision is a leading software product engineering company, creating impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that connect brands with customers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation, we’ve worked with some of the world’s largest leading brands. Cognizant Softvision has more than 5,000 product, design and engineering professionals across a network of global studios in 9 countries and five continents.
Learn how Cognizant Softvision designs experiences and engineers outcomes that result in memorable interactions at cognizantsoftvision.com .
Explore career opportunities at Cognizant Softvision - The Place To Be, Now & Beyond!
Please note that by applying to this role you are being informed about your personal data being processed by Cognizant Softvision.
You can find more details here: https://www.cognizantsoftvision.com/candidate-privacy-notice/
Share this position
- Great globally diverse culture
- Flexible work-life balance
- Ongoing career development
- Relocation opportunities
- Competitive Salary
Please read this Candidate Privacy Notice carefully as it informs you of how your personal information is processed in connection with your application for a job. By clicking the "Proceed" button, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice.