IT Recruitment Specialist
We are currently looking for a passionate and talented IT Recruitment Specialist to join our team in Iasi
What you need for this position:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar position
- Bachelor Degree in Psychology/HR or Economical Field
- Knowledgeable in Head Hunting strategies; excellent communication skills in social media environment
- A great networker, having an out-of-the-box approach to solving recruitment challenges
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral) and the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Problem-solving abilities, flexibility and organizing skills, excellent team player, goal-oriented
- Fluency in English (oral and written communication)
- Experience as a Recruiter in a Software Company
- Responsible for handling daily recruitment activities such as job advertising, direct search, matching candidates to job requirements, reviewing resumes, conducting job interviews, and extending offers.
- Manage the full lifecycle of recruitment while ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Other responsibilities involve: new hire orientation and employee onboarding processes, as well as helping to promote the company and job opportunities.
- Attend networking events, career fairs, and other recruitment-related events to grow your network
- Research, recommend and implement innovative sourcing methods to identify and attract new candidates
- Manage confidential information and maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
Cognizant Softvision Employee Benefits
• Flexible Work Schedule - Outside of main work hours, you can create a schedule that suits your needs.
• Hybrid workplace - Whether you like to work from home or go to the office, the choice is yours!
• Annual Vacation Days - 26 days to relax, explore and spend time with loved ones.
• Trainings, workshops and certifications, unlimited Udemy subscription and more.
• Private medical package
• Meal tickets
• Referral bonuses
• Life insurance
• Banking services
The Place To Be, Now & Beyond!
Cognizant Softvision is a leading software product engineering company, creating impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that connect brands with customers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation, we’ve worked with some of the world’s largest leading brands. Cognizant Softvision has more than 5,000 product, design and engineering professionals across a network of global studios in 9 countries and five continents.
Learn how Cognizant Softvision designs experiences and engineers outcomes that result in memorable interactions at cognizantsoftvision.com .
Explore career opportunities at Cognizant Softvision - The Place To Be, Now & Beyond!
Please note that by applying to this role you are being informed about your personal data being processed by Cognizant Softvision.
You can find more details here: https://www.cognizantsoftvision.com/candidate-privacy-notice/
Share this position
- Great globally diverse culture
- Flexible work-life balance
- Ongoing career development
- Relocation opportunities
- Competitive Salary
Please read this Candidate Privacy Notice carefully as it informs you of how your personal information is processed in connection with your application for a job. By clicking the "Proceed" button, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice.