UI Architect - Remote
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development life-cycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional UI Architect (Angular) - Remote to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Guide direction of UI strategy and implementation.
- Collaborate with delivery teams during both design and development phases to ensure adherence to UI architectural standards and best practices
- Keep the standards document alive by tracking up-to-date changes.
- Design and develop proof-of-concept prototypes for advanced features and designs
- Continuously evaluate, design and improve the software development and delivery processes
- Develop and maintain a set of performance criteria for data intense apps including memory leaks and profiling/snapshots.
- Set up best practices for Development and Testing to speed up development and reduce the defects rate.
- Conduct code reviews across the program and provide feedback and enforce code reuse.
- Collaborate with Application Architects to design backend systems.
Skills and qualifications:
- Strong experience with HTML DOM and underlying event model, Typescript, HTML, CSS etc.
- Experience in developing backend components, API and services.
- Good understanding of approaches and techniques to optimize web performance
- knowledge of build process like Grunt/Gulp etc. including Linting, Compiling, Minifying.
- Experience with Azure/Pivotal Cloud Foundry is a plus
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run, and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.