Sr. MEAN Stack Developer - Remote
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development life-cycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. MEAN Stack Developer - Remote to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- At least 10+ years as a Software Developer
- Experience in converting business requirements into Technical specifications.
- Interface with clients/ onsite team for gathering business requirements, conducting system analysis, and finalizing technical / functional specifications & high level design documents for the project; contributing to the architectural design, development, testing and troubleshooting of the application (s) in coordination with the team (onsite/offshore).
- AWS (IAM, S3, Lambda, EC2, SQS, Dynamo DB, SNS, Cloud Watch etc.) is a plus
- Experience in using REST API specification tools to document, i.e. Swagger.
- Good Hand-on experience with code repository tools such as TFS, GIT.
- Experience in writing Angular unit test cases (Jasmine), Node JS unit test cases (Mocha) to write unit test cases.
- Should have a good exposure to use IDE tools Visual Source Code or other relevant industry standard IDEs.
- Good hands-on experience in debugging Angular/Node JS code for any issues during SIT /Prod Validation.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run, and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.