Sr. Front End Developer - Remote
Austin, TX, United States
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
Cognizant Softvision is a leading software product engineering company, creating impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that connect brands with customers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation, we’ve worked with some of the world’s largest leading brands.
Cognizant Softvision has more than 5,000 product, design and engineering professionals across a network of global studios in 9 countries and five continents. Learn how Cognizant Softvision designs experiences and engineers outcomes that result in memorable interactions at www.cognizantsoftvision.com or follow us @WeAreSoftvision.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. Front End Developer (React) - Remote to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- 3+ years of experience with React
- Working with the business to define & drive solutions
- Exposure to common development tools (Gulp, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc)
- Experience with versioning tools (Git, Bitbucket, Github), provisioning tools (Jenkins, Docker), and AWS tools (EC2, S3, etc.)
- Some experience in PHP and are comfortable and willing to contribute to our Drupal codebase if needed
- Experience with running audits and optimizing site performance
- Technical background with expertise in engineering principles and design patterns
- Passion of writing clean, modern, maintainable, & highly-performant code
- Pro-active ability and a self-starter attitude to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Experience working in an Agile team and using Jira
- Strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal effectiveness, in one-on-one interactions and presenting to a room
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run, and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Share this position
- Great globally diverse culture
- Flexible work-life balance
- Ongoing career development
- Relocation opportunities
- Competitive Salary