Lead Angular Developer - Remote
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
Cognizant Softvision is a leading software product engineering company, creating impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that connect brands with customers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation, we’ve worked with some of the world’s largest leading brands.
Cognizant Softvision has more than 5,000 product, design and engineering professionals across a network of global studios in 9 countries and five continents. Learn how Cognizant Softvision designs experiences and engineers outcomes that result in memorable interactions at www.cognizantsoftvision.com or follow us @WeAreSoftvision.
We are looking for an exceptional Lead Angular Developer - Remote to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- 5+ years of Angular experience
- Ability to lead the investigation for issue resolution
- Hands-on knowledge of version control systems such as Git
- Experience with SQL Server, other relational database engines, and relational database design
- Knowledge of RESTful API design
- Micro-frontend experience required
- Demonstrate technical know-how through individual contributions and programming exercises
- Strong oral and written communication skills to create a productive communication environment with team members and stakeholders
- Needs to quickly understand the requirements of the task and deliver it within a specified time
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to promote and influence direction on how to best solve business and technical problems
- Knowledge of Microservice-based architecture patterns is a plus
- Experience with TDD/BDD frameworks is a plus
We are a thriving community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run, and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Interested in this position?
Equal Employment & Affirmative Action Policy: Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Accommodations:If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.