Senior Java Engineer
Baia Mare, Romania
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
Cognizant Softvision is a fast growing global digital development company. We help global companies in the areas of enterprise application development and integration, automation and machine learning, agile transformation, big data and analytics, full stack web, mobile, IoT, design and UX, QA and testing, infrastructure, and digital commerce.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Java Engineer (Java 8) to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
For this position you should be able to check the following:
- Extensive experience with Java back-end programming (Java 8)
- Java Application Stack - Core Java/J2EE/EJB/RESTful WebServices
- Experience with messaging frameworks, Business Process Modeling and Relational/Non-Relational Databases (e.g. Kafka, Signavio, Drools, MongoDB) is a plus
- CI/CD tools experience (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
- Linux os knowledge
- AWS (Docker, Elastic Search, ELB, etc.)
- Good understanding and experience with microservices
- Experience working in Agile Projects
- Versatile and quality oriented engineer
- Passionate, open minded to new technologies
- Very Good English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Client facing experience
- Ability to work in a team.
A day in the life of a Java Engineer:
- Be awesome at building, designing and developing new features from scratch for enterprise grade systems
- Let your passion express that Java is definitely your cup of tea
- Artfully create high quality code with performance in mind
- Be part of a magical team of professionals who loves to learn and analyze the feasibility of new frameworks, platforms or patterns
- Seek out and push the team to do better. Know your skills, love to share them, know your boundaries and thrive to learn from and with your team
- Be the person that can handle a consistent number of deployed data bases and takes big data to the next level.
Interested in this position?
Please read this Candidate Privacy Notice carefully as it informs you of how your personal information is processed in connection with your application for a job. By clicking the "Proceed" button, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice.