Senior Java Engineer
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
Cognizant Softvision is a fast growing global digital development company. We help global companies in the areas of enterprise application development and integration, automation and machine learning, agile transformation, big data and analytics, full stack web, mobile, IoT, design and UX, QA and testing, infrastructure, and digital commerce.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Java Engineer (Java 8, Kafka) to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
For this position you should be able to check the following:
- 4+ years of hands-on Java development experience;
- Experience in integrating with Restful webservices;
- Experience in Web Development and Frameworks;
- Experience in integrating with vendor applications;
- Experience in finance and financial application development;
- Track record of delivering high quality software on time;
- Excellent written and oral English;
- Client facing experience;
- Ability to work in a team.
A day in the life of a Java Engineer:
- Be awesome at building, designing and developing new features from scratch for enterprise grade systems
- Let your passion express that Java is definitely your cup of tea
- Artfully create high quality code with performance in mind
- Be part of a magical team of professionals who loves to learn and analyze the feasibility of new frameworks, platforms or patterns
- Seek out and push the team to do better. Know your skills, love to share them, know your boundaries and thrive to learn from and with your team
- Be the person that can handle a consistent number of deployed data bases and takes big data to the next level
Interested in this position?
Equal Employment & Affirmative Action Policy: Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please read this Candidate Privacy Notice carefully as it informs you of how your personal information is processed in connection with your application for a job. By clicking the "Proceed" button, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice.