Lead Software Engineer- Java
Hybrid in Atlanta, GA, United States
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Lead Software Engineer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
Eastern or Central Time Zone Required, Atlanta based preferred
Java API development
Nice To Have Requirements:
Front end frameworks (React)
Experience with eventing systems
Lead a pod building and maintaining APIs that facilitate finance processes that include tax calculation & distributor invoice audits. This will be a senior resource that will be leading a team of three other developers but part of a bigger association..
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 5+ years experience in Java
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.
Share this position
- Great globally diverse culture
- Flexible work-life balance
- Ongoing career development
- Relocation opportunities
- Competitive Salary