Lead Java Developer
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development life-cycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Lead Java Developer to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- 7+ years of experience in Java, J2EE programming, Spring Framework and design techniques and web applications/REST APIs Intermediate
- Experience as a Lead Developer
- Hands on with version control practices, Continuous Integration tools, e.g. Jenkins
- Experience developing mission-critical applications using Spring/Spring Boot and other open source frameworks – REMOVE repeat
- Understanding of relational databases, e.g. Oracle.
- Plus to have knowledge of No SQL platforms.
- Experience developing Web 2.0 applications
- Knowledge of release management, version control practices, and procedures
- Proficiency in Java 8 / 11 features and advanced Java proficient knowledge on features like multi-threading
- Demonstrated ability to translate functional/high-level design in detailed technical design and code
- Experience in Agile development techniques like Scrum and Test-Driven development
- Exposure to Git, Maven, Cucumber, Sonar and JIRA desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Kafka, Elastic Search
- Experience in cloud deployments, Kubernetes
We are a thriving community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run, and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.