Java Full-stack Engineer
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
Cognizant Softvision is a fast-growing global digital development company. We help global companies in the areas of enterprise application development and integration, automation and machine learning, agile transformation, big data and analytics, full-stack web, mobile, IoT, design and UX, QA and testing, infrastructure, and digital commerce.
We are looking for an exceptional Java Engineer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
For this position you should be able to check the following:
- At least 5 years’ experience from full stack developer, experience in the following areas
- Experience with Java 8, 11, Oracle, Spring Boot, JQuery, ReactJs, Freemarker, Cucumber, JMS Messaging.
- Database and SQL Optimization
- Experience of working in an Agile framework.
- Knowledge of AWS Aurora & Kubernetes’s would help but not a must.
- Personal Skills
- Experience in Microservice Architecture.
- Ideally Collateral Management experience – SWIFT, Payments, Settlement, Tri-Party services, Treasury investment.
A day in the life of a Java Developer:
- Develop highly scalable enterprise systems
- Taking ownership for delivery of assigned requirements
- Participate in code and design reviews to ensure consistency in architecture and design/code practice
- Code with performance, scalability, and usability in mind
- Work on new tools in leading industry trends, with new and emerging technologies, prototypes and engineering process improvements
- Work closely with next generation architecture development teams using cutting edge approaches and technologies
- Work closely with other engineers and business users in a highly collaborative environment.
Interested in this position?
Please read this Candidate Privacy Notice carefully as it informs you of how your personal information is processed in connection with your application for a job. By clicking the "Proceed" button, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice.