WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
Cognizant Softvision is a fast growing global digital development company. We help global companies in the areas of enterprise application development and integration, automation and machine learning, agile transformation, big data and analytics, full stack web, mobile, IoT, design and UX, QA and testing, infrastructure, and digital commerce.
We are looking for an exceptional Java Engineer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
For this position you should be able to check the following:
- Experience with Java back-end programming
- Experience with RESTful WebServices
- Experience with messaging frameworks and Business Process Modeling
- Experience with Relational/Non-Relational Databases
- CI/CD tools experience (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
- Cloud experience is a plus
- Good understanding and experience with microservices
- Experience working in Agile Projects
A day in the life of a Java Engineer:
- Be awesome at building, designing and developing new features from scratch for enterprise grade systems
- Let your passion express that Java is definitely your cup of tea
- Artfully create high quality code with performance in mind
- Be part of a community of professionals who loves to learn and analyse the feasibility of new frameworks, platforms or patterns
- Seek out and push the team to do better. Know your skills, love to share them, know your boundaries and thrive to learn from and with your team
Interested in this position?
Equal Employment & Affirmative Action Policy: Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please read this Candidate Privacy Notice carefully as it informs you of how your personal information is processed in connection with your application for a job. By clicking the "Proceed" button, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice.