WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
Softvision is a fast growing global digital development company. We help global companies in the areas of enterprise application development and integration, automation and machine learning, agile transformation, big data and analytics, full stack web, mobile, IoT, design and UX, QA and testing, infrastructure, and digital commerce.
We are looking for an exceptional Java Architect to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
For this position, you should be able to check the following:
- Solid experience with Java development and relevant Java architecture experience
- Good understanding and experience with microservices architecture
- Java Core & Java Spring Boot solid knowledge
- Azure Cloud and/or AWS Cloud and/or PCF can be an advantage (but it’s not mandatory)
- Drive & Energy to help the customer
- Able to discuss the best solution in terms of architecture and aware of pro's /con's and what changes can occur over time.
- Coaching & Teaching skills
- Very Good English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Client facing experience
- Provides feed-back and is ready to receive feed-back
- Team player.
A day in the life of a Java Architect:
- Be awesome at building, designing and developing new features from scratch for enterprise grade systems
- Artfully create high quality code with performance in mind
- Code with performance, scalability, and usability in mind
- Be part of a magical team of professionals who loves to learn and analyze the feasibility of new frameworks, platforms or patterns
- Seek out and push the team to do better. Know your skills, love to share them, know your boundaries and thrive to learn from and with your team
Be the person that can handle a consistent number of deployed data bases and takes big data to the next level.
Interested in this position?
Please read this Candidate Privacy Notice carefully as it informs you of how your personal information is processed in connection with your application for a job. By clicking the "Proceed" button, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice.