WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Java Architect/Lead to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts in anywhere in the US. This Lead will be responsible for leading design and implementation decisions on user stories as well as provide expert consulting and knowledge transfer on relevant technology stacks. Core to this need are:
- 7-10 years of core Java experience; BackEnd development
- 3+ years of People Management experience and leading teams
- Ability to establish trusted partnerships with product leadership and C-level stakeholders
- Leading and mentoring other engineers
- Provide guidance and consulting on implementation specific details
- Provide expert opinion/guidance in a specific tech stack
- Ensure resource adherence to best engineering and software design practices
- Ensure resource adherence for agreed upon technical decisions and directions
- Daily software development utilizing Extreme Programming methodology
- Test Driven Development
- Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery
- Develop Automated Testing
- Deployment to Production
Prepare deployment scripts and documentation for deployment
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- Spring Boot
- any commercial Cloud and NoSQL
- Cucumber Automation
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available within the U.S. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.