WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
Cognizant Softvision is a fast-growing global digital development company. We help global companies in the areas of enterprise application development and integration, automation and machine learning, agile transformation, big data and analytics, full-stack web, mobile, IoT, design and UX, QA and testing, infrastructure, and digital commerce.
We are looking for an exceptional Perl Engineer to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts .
For this position you should be able to check the following:
- 3+ years of experience with PERL
- Would be a plus to have good experience with security-related work
- Able to work with complex data structures in PERL.
- Able to work with PERL OOP and its extensions (Moo, Moose).
- Able to work with DBs from PERL via DB/DBIx modules.
- Able to work with JSON input via PERL for parsing, validation, object to JSON and JSON to object conversions. (JSON::Validator, JSON::Parse, JSON::XS).
- Able to use PERL to read file entries into variables (Config::Tiny) or perform FTP/SSH connections and operations (Net::SSH, Net::FTP).
- Familiar with working or administering linux servers via the command line.
- Familiar with the apache2 server on linux servers (config locations, log locations, virtualHost configuration).
- Familiar with a previous PERL web framework (Mojolicious/Dancer/Catalyst).
A day in the life of a Perl Engineer:
- Artfully create high-quality code with performance in mind
- Be part of a magical team of professionals who loves to learn and analyze the feasibility of new frameworks, platforms or patterns
- Seek out and push the team to do better. Know your skills, love to share them, know your boundaries and thrive to learn from and with your team
Interested in this position?
Please read this Candidate Privacy Notice carefully as it informs you of how your personal information is processed in connection with your application for a job. By clicking the "Proceed" button, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice.