.Net Azure Cloud Architect
Cognizant Softvision is a leading software product engineering company, creating impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that connect brands with customers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation, we’ve worked with some of the world’s largest leading brands.
Cognizant Softvision has more than 5,000 product, design and engineering professionals across a network of global studios in 9 countries and five continents. Learn how Cognizant Softvision designs experiences and engineers outcomes that result in memorable interactions at www.cognizantsoftvision.com or follow us @WeAreSoftvision.
What We Do:
- As a services company we get to work a wide range of projects from low level IoT projects and blockchain to apps, websites and backend services for household names.
- Work with team members all across the world and closely collaborate to ensure the things we work on are successful.
- Create amazing user experiences for our clients and for ourselves.
We are looking for an exceptional .NET Core/Azure Application Architect to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. SCore to this need are expertise in:
- Extensive development in the .Net ecosystem with professional experience on .Net Core (v5 preferred)
- Proven ability designing application architecture leveraging the 12 factor principles on solutions requiring high performance and high security
- Progressive Web Application (PWA) OR Single Page Architecture (SPA) development experience required
- React Architecture experience is nice to have
- Experienced with current DevOps practices and CI/CD pipeline creation
- Knowledgeable in data management and modeling
- Proven ability designing and developing microservices, RESTful services, and Web API's
- Experience in developing solutions for cloud architecture using cloud patterns (Azure)
- Self-starter and innovator able to provide fresh perspectives, proven ability to instill confidence in others when making best practices recommendation
- Able to lead and inspire others with humility, adapt with ambiguity and change
- Azure Solution Architect Expert Certification a big plus
- Must currently reside in the continental USA and be authorized to work for any employer (we exclusively hire direct, full time, salaried employees)
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.
Share this position
- Great globally diverse culture
- Flexible work-life balance
- Ongoing career development
- Relocation opportunities
- Competitive Salary