Lead .Net and Angular Software Engineer - Remote
Remote in Dallas, TX, United States
About Cognizant Softvision
Cognizant Softvision is a leading software product engineering company, creating impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that connect brands with customers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation, we’ve worked with some of the world’s largest leading brands.
Cognizant Softvision has more than 5,000 product, design and engineering professionals across a network of global studios in 9 countries and five continents. Learn how Cognizant Softvision designs experiences and engineers outcomes that result in memorable interactions at www.cognizantsoftvision.com or follow us @WeAreSoftvision.
Custom Application Developer: Do the Work You Love, Every Day
Tired of maintaining old apps based on legacy technologies? Join a team that develops custom apps for smart clients using new (and emerging) technologies.
Softvision is a business technology consulting firm that unites the power of creative problem-solving with the limitless potential of technology. Every day, our exceptional business technologists create custom tech solutions that help Fortune 1000 companies grow, evolve and succeed.
As a Lead Software Engineer r at Softvision, you'll perform work you can feel proud of in an environment full of passionate collaborators. You'll find a team of like-minded developers who live for building software and solving business problems. If you can't wait to take your skills to the next level and share your expertise with other brilliant technologists, this is where you belong.
- 2+ years of experience in a Technical Lead capacity leading a team of 7+ Software Engineers
- 9+ years of experience with custom development including .Net Core with deep knowledge of the .NET ecosystem (EF, MVC, Web API's, ASP.Net, etc)
- Cloud-Native development experience for a public Cloud platform (Azure or AWS)
- Experience creating containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- 2+ years of experience with persistence and database systems such as SQL Server, MongoDB, etc.
- Strong service and distributed skills (e.g. REST, actor frameworks such as Orleans)
- Solid analysis, documentation, and client-facing skills
- A strong curiosity about our clients’ business needs coupled with a passion to stay on the cutting edge
- Consulting skills reflecting team building, flexibility, and customer service
- 8+ year’s development experience on full-life cycle projects
- Ability to demonstrate skills in analysis, design, implementation, and development process
- Enterprise scale custom application or software product development experience in a formal Agile methodology environment
- Must currently reside in the continental USA and be eligible to work for any employer
Nice to Have
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology experience
- Development experience in an automated CI/CD environment
We are a growing community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run, and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.
Share this position
- Great globally diverse culture
- Flexible work-life balance
- Ongoing career development
- Relocation opportunities
- Competitive Salary