Azure Cloud Architect
Minneapolis, MN, United States
Cognizant Softvision is a leading software product engineering company, creating impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that connect brands with customers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation, we’ve worked with some of the world’s largest leading brands.
Cognizant Softvision has more than 5,000 product, design and engineering professionals across a network of global studios in 9 countries and five continents. Learn how Cognizant Softvision designs experiences and engineers outcomes that result in memorable interactions at www.cognizantsoftvision.com or follow us @WeAreSoftvision.
As a Cloud Thought Leader, You will provide technical and architectural leadership and play a key role in building an enterprise cloud-hosted, distributed services solution, requiring expertise in cloud-native architecture, containers, messaging, microservices, integration, enterprise-level security, and modern software development include Agile/Scrum methodology, CI/CD practices.
- Very strong architecture skills in both Application & Infrastructure e.g. understands the fundamental architecture principles but not necessarily specialized in specific programming language/technology.
- Expertise in Cloud Architecture, Azure, ASB, Azure SQL, Azure Search, CosmosDB
- Experience supporting peer teams and their responsibilities; such as infrastructure, operations, engineering, info-security
Experience with configuration management and automation tools such as Azure DevOps, Ansible, Puppet, Octopus, Chef, Sal
- Experience with any claims-based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, JIT, and/or RBAC / Ping, etc.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.
Share this position
- Great globally diverse culture
- Flexible work-life balance
- Ongoing career development
- Relocation opportunities
- Competitive Salary