Sr. DevOps Engineer - Remote
Dallas, TX, United States
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
Cognizant Softvision is a leading software product engineering company, creating impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that connect brands with customers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation, we’ve worked with some of the world’s largest leading brands.
Cognizant Softvision has more than 5,000 product, design and engineering professionals across a network of global studios in 9 countries and five continents. Learn how Cognizant Softvision designs experiences and engineers outcomes that result in memorable interactions at www.cognizantsoftvision.com or follow us @WeAreSoftvision.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. DevOps Engineer - Remote to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Work within the Developer Experience team to assess, pilot, and implement elegant and efficient developer tooling.
- Develop and improve our CI / CD pipelines using various technologies and services such as containerization with Docker, orchestration using Kubernetes, and Cloud Formation for infrastructure automation.
- Deploy, Scale & Support Estée Lauder Online infrastructure using AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Ensure site reliability, security and availability, including end-to-end performance, service monitoring, alerting, capacity planning, and optimization of computing resources.
- Coordinate across teams to streamline code deployment and troubleshoot production issues.
- Manage Access Control for various infrastructure tools, including AWS and various SaaS tools.
- Proficient with Kubernetes, Docker and container orchestration.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code ways of working, processes, tooling.
- Demonstrable expertise in Linux/Unix Administration and familiarity with RedHat based distribution tooling.
- At least 4 years experience in managing cloud infrastructures such as AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- Experience with version control and CI / CD and DevOps tools such as Git, Jenkins, Ansible, CircleCI, or Github Actions.
- Understanding of full application stacks, such as React, Java, NodeJS.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run, and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Share this position
- Great globally diverse culture
- Flexible work-life balance
- Ongoing career development
- Relocation opportunities
- Competitive Salary