Site Reliability Engineer - Remote
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development life-cycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Site Reliability Engineer (GCP) - Remote to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Gather and analyze metrics from both operating systems and applications to assist in performance tuning and fault finding
- Partner with development teams to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedures
- Participate in system design, platform management, and capacity planning
- Create sustainable systems and services through automation and uplifts
- Balance feature development speed and reliability with well-defined service level objectives
Skills and qualifications:
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform is a must
- Network planning & security from data centers to public cloud
- Experience with distributed storage technologies like NFS, HDFS, Ceph, S3 as well as dynamic resource management frameworks (Rancher, Helm, Kubernetes, Docker)
- A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks.
- Experience with Apigee Hybrid or API Gateway
- Anthos for consistency and scale.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run, and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.