Enterprise Cloud Architect - Remote
New York, NY
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development life-cycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Enterprise Cloud Architect - Remote to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Hands-on Solution Architect working with key stakeholders and InfoSec on various tactical projects These projects range from the specific line of business applications to more traditional back office (HR, Finance).
- Follow evolving the solution architecture standards while directly assisting in creating solutions/architectures for stakeholders
- Documenting solution designs and presenting them for review with the goal of approval.
Skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years of solution and enterprise architecture experience, with at least 2 years of experience with cloud provider platforms such as AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Working familiarity and knowledge of TOGAF and/or Zachman framework.
- Expertise in application architecture, enterprise architecture, and security design practices.
- Experience in Financial Services and Zero Trust environments
- Experience with micro services and containers.
- Expertise with system architect design tools such as Visual Paradigm, System Architect, and ArchiMate.
- Experience in large scale software design and development.
- Experience in Lambda and auto scaling architectures is desired
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run, and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.