DESIGNING EXPERIENCES. ENGINEERING OUTCOMES
Cognizant Softvision is a leading product engineering company, creating impactful end to end digital products and solutions that connect brands with customers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation, we’ve worked with some of the world’s largest leading brands. Cognizant Softvision has over 10,000 product, design and engineering professionals across a network of 25 studios in 10 countries and 5 continents.
We are looking for the ideal DevOps Engineer which will have passion for DevOps Automation as well as development and experience in a cross-functional team.
- Develop, test and maintain build and deployment scripts in CI/CD framework/tools to automate and streamline deployment processes
- Perform deployments, merges, and updates
- Produce and maintain documentation on installations, procedures, and requirements for systems
- Monitor applications
- Provisioning Azure Services (App Service Plan, Key Vault, Gateway, API Management, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Experience working with agile methodologies.
Core to this need are expertise in:
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience architecting deployments of applications Azure Platform (PaaS, IaaS).
- Strong understanding of Microservice based architecture, API Contracts and Swagger
- Skilled with CI/CD using Azure DevOps.
- Experience integrating pipelines with code scanning tools or other security tools.
- Experience with System Administration and Security testing and hardening of cloud-based SaaS solutions
- Experience with Docker containers, container orchestration and container platforms (AKS);
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience leading efforts focused on building a Multi-Tenant SaaS platform would be ideal.
- 1+ years’ experience with DevOps infrastructure automation tools (ARM templates/Terraform)
Technical Skills :
- Understanding of Azure Services (App Service Plan, Front door, Azure Storage, Application Gateway, API Management, AKS, Kudu, App Insights, Azure SQL, Azure Cosmos, etc.)
- ARM templates / DSC
- Hands on experience in building pipelines
- Azure DevOps (Pipelines, Artifacts, Environments, etc).
Nice to Have :
- Azure Certifications
- Cost Analysis / Sizing Analysis.
- Backend programming language (.NET, NodeJS, Python, others)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We design and engineer the products and solutions of many brands that you know and love. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun while doing it. Let’s take this journey together
Share this position
- Great globally diverse culture
- Flexible work-life balance
- Ongoing career development
- Relocation opportunities
- Competitive Salary