WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
Cognizant Softvision is a fast growing global digital development company. We help global companies in the areas of enterprise application development and integration, automation and machine learning, agile transformation, big data and analytics, full stack web, mobile, IoT, design and UX, QA and testing, infrastructure, and digital commerce.
We are looking for an exceptional DevOps Engineer (AWS, Puppet/Chef, SVN, GIT) to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
For this position you should be able to check the following:
- You know your Linux servers. What makes them tick, and where to look when they don’t
- You understand the roads network packages use to get to the other side
- You usually write a script to automate some repeating task. Even if it sometimes takes longer than doing the task
- It’s been a while since “cloud” made you look up. You’ve worked with various cloud components and you have that written in code
- Your configuration management doesn’t involve clicks
- You’ve put enough pipelines in place to earn a plumber certification
- When somebody says containers you have a very low expectation that ships will be involved
- You know better than to put all your eggs (or servers) in one basket
- Monitoring and logging. No joke about that
A day in the life of a DevOps Engineer:
- Work within a community of 70+ devops engineers
- Design and work on architecture that is built for rapid scaling and high availability
- Automate. We believe that if a machine can do it, it should
- Promote the devops culture. You know what advantages it brings, not everybody does
- Innovate. We like to use the best tool for each use case, and our clients expect us to
- Work with some of the following technologies and tools: AWS, Azure, GCP, Openstack, Terraform, Cloudformation, Jenkins, Gitlab, Azure Devops, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Puppet, Bash, Python, Go, ELK, New Relic, Splunk, Sumologic, Datadog
Interested in this position?
Please read this Candidate Privacy Notice carefully as it informs you of how your personal information is processed in connection with your application for a job. By clicking the "Proceed" button, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice.