Buenos Aires, Argentina
DESIGNING EXPERIENCES. ENGINEERING OUTCOMES
Cognizant Softvision is a leading product engineering company, creating impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that connect brands with customers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation, we’ve worked with some of the world’s largest leading brands. Cognizant Softvision has over 3,000 product, design and engineering professionals across a network of global studios in nine countries and five continents. Learn how Cognizant Softvision designs experiences and engineers outcomes that result in memorable interactions at www.cognizantsoftvision.com or follow us @WeAreSoftvision.
You are a talented UX Designer with experience and ability in digital projects, growing in a team of talented and inspiring professionals. You have a user centered mindset. You are a self-starter who takes ownership of their work and can influence and advocate for change in the outcome of a design. You have experience working on multi-location engagements, moving in fast paced environments while providing visionary craftsmanship. You are comfortable with technical activities and interfacing with Managers, Product Owners and Developers.
- Understands the needs of both the client and our company, and sets appropriate expectations Interacts directly with clients demonstrating ability to communicate a value proposition; issue, action, impact
- Creates collaborative client relationships becoming recognized and respected by clients as a knowledgeable and valued professional
- Helps facilitate workshops with internal and external stakeholders guiding them to innovative and appropriate outcomes and solutions
- Understands Desirability and Adoption of Client’s Product or Service throughout Industry Lifecycle Stages or Roadmaps Works along Research to include qualitative and quantitative data into personas, mindsets, scenarios, use cases, concepts, experience and user journeys and service blueprints
- Derives Information Architecture, Content Strategy and Designs from qualitative and quantitative data included in personas, mindsets, scenarios, use cases, concepts, experience and user journeys and service blueprints. Understands and incorporates complex technical and business requirements into compelling Designs
- Designs for Accessibility Designs iteratively from Lo to Hi-fidelity, from Storyboarding, Workflows or Paper Prototyping Wireframes, through Visual Design Pixel-perfect, to Interactive Prototypes and Design Requirements and Specs Documents detailing Interactions. Improves their design, incorporating findings, or insights in feedback from User Testing
- Is comfortable designing within constraints, adapts designs to Brand Strategy and Style guides
- Takes responsibility for the quality of their own work
- Prepares written documents and presentations of varying complexity and own work estimates. Shares, within and across teams, and applies knowledge gained through internal and external sources (e.g., consultation with colleagues and technical experts, market trends, business/industry research, external conferences)
- Helps others learn on the job, ensuring the success of team members contribution on projects
- Makes adequate use of time and resources available to support learning objectives of self
- Keeps abreast of latest practices, techniques and emerging technologies within the industry and employ these to develop ideas and inspire design concepts
- Top notch Interaction Design, User Interface Design and Visual Design
- Excellent understanding of Human Centered Design
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Excellent global collaboration skills & ability to travel 25%
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Have 5-8 years of experience working for respected clients as a UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Information Architect or similar role.
- Has been on a Mid/Senior level position for at least 3+ years Experience working in interface design for desktop, tablet, and mobile Strong proof of concept, rapid prototyping, storyboarding and technical skills.
- Experience of working in an Agile environments is desired.
- Experience of working to strict deadlines.
- Proven track record or design agency experience Portfolio of UX Design work.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We design and engineer the products and solutions of many brands that you know and love. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun while doing it. Let’s take this journey together!
Share this position
- Great globally diverse culture
- Flexible work-life balance
- Ongoing career development
- Relocation opportunities
- Competitive Salary