UX Product Researcher
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We create impactful and custom digital experiences that connect brands with consumers in relevant and memorable interactions. We partner in the digital strategy, design and execution transforming the world’s leading global businesses.
Our digital studios are worldwide, yet we are one collaborative global team who recognize the demand for all software and technology products to engage users through compelling design.
Our people are 'full stack’ hustler’s - digital citizens connected to the world of design and technology with stand out skills and business savvy - but most importantly, who like to get their hands dirty experimenting and learning.
We operate across many sectors, but specialize in retail and financial services, healthcare.
- Demonstrated ability to create research plans that work within time constraints to get at the deepest possible truths that can help inform business and design decisions.
- Experience conducting literature reviews.
- Ability to synthesize qualitative research findings for share out to stakeholders.
- Strength in either inductive or deductive research.
- Experience collaborating with a design team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A RESEARCHER:
- Crafting screener to ensure the right mix of participants are included in the research
- Developing a discussion guide and getting alignment with key partners to ensure key questions are being answered
- Synthesizing findings and crafting a clear message in terms of what is working and what needs further investment to solve the needs of end users
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
Proactive: Takes charge and makes decisions with ease
Values teamwork: Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional and distributed teams around the world, involving designers, developers and QA engineers
Work enthusiastically: Passion for the work and the role; can-do attitude
Loves problem solving: Thinks about problems holistically and is able to zoom in and out with ease
Master of emotions: Remains calm under pressure and is a master at soft skills
Passionate: Always eager to experiment and never stop learning
Keener: Will contribute to the culture of the design team and organization
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.