Buenos Aires, Argentina
DESIGNING EXPERIENCES. ENGINEERING OUTCOMES
Cognizant Softvision is a leading product engineering company, creating impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that connect brands with customers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation, we’ve worked with some of the world’s largest leading brands. Cognizant Softvision has over 3,000 product, design and engineering professionals across a network of global studios in nine countries and five continents. Learn how Cognizant Softvision designs experiences and engineers outcomes that result in memorable interactions at www.cognizantsoftvision.com or follow us @WeAreSoftvision.
The ideal candidate has a passion for DevOps Automation as well as development and experience in a cross-functional team.
- Develop, test and maintain build and deployment scripts in CI/CD framework/tools to automate and streamline deployment processes.
- Perform deployments, merges, and updates.
- Produce and maintain documentation on installations, procedures, and requirements for systems.
- Monitor applications
- Cloud services such as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud.
- Code and configure CI/CD
- Understanding of distributed systems and Microservices architecture
- A programming background is a huge plus
- Strong experience with Jenkins, Shell Scripting and Linux System
- Strong experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience in building Docker container and working with Docker Service Discovery and Orchestration
- Advance experience with GIT
- Experience with Kubernetes is a huge plus
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We design and engineer the products and solutions of many brands that you know and love. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun while doing it. Let’s take this journey together!